Friday, April 28, 2006



Hello everyone,

I heard that my blog pictures were 'gone' so I decided to put up this lovely, inspiring, academic scene. You can all gaze at it while dancing to the tune I posted earlier (truly the best of the 365day project).

Not too much new here, just about to take finals and have my first committee meeting on my capstone project. I am then free until I start clinic at my summer place in Ogden. Which reportedly is 'right across the street from that school near the hospital'....such a proud well known school Weber State. I'm also taking a summer statistics class however, that doesn't start until June 12th. So I plan to do things around the house and work on wedding plans. But until The Month of Freedom aka May you can like I said enjoy this great view and sing along.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Can we get a picture of the jacket?