Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Budge and Band

Life continues here on Penny Lane.

I have now been at the Budge Clinic for a few weeks. It is an interesting site and I've seen several rare cases since I started there. More importantly for all you readers....I have a name badge. The most dramatic case I've seen is a 16yr old male who had a seizure during testing. It wasn't something I ever imagined encountering in audiology but at least the internship isn't dull.

The latest 'fun' adventure outside of audiology was the USU football game. Our first home game of the season against University of Utah. This was a very good news and bad news experience. Good news: the Aggie band has new uniforms. Bad News: our football team lost 48 to 0. I'm working on getting band pics up on my blog and for those of you who are wondering, yes I did stay for the whole game.

No comments: